New Orleans Institute of Wrestling
Would you likd to log in?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you likd to log in?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Priest
The Priest
General Manager
General Manager
https://noiwrestling.forumotion.com

Rise. [An Introduction] Empty Rise. [An Introduction]

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:05 am
[OOC Note: This will be left as 'Sticky' for two purposes; one being to show the beginning of NOiW and it's very first post, and the other purpose being to give new, interested players a chance to see what the average "RP" (roleplay) is supposed to look like. More details are covered in the **How To Roleplay** thread.]

The Priest: "I claim dominion over these souls!"

The Priest: "My army will RISE from the ashes and bring forth a new life! A new deep breath in to this community."

The apparent Voodoo Priest raises his staff in to the air in a display of success. He feels as though he has championed the business aspect of the wrestling world, and is now prepared to unleash his mind onto thousands of other minds yearning for the fruit of knowledge. After a moment of self fulfillment, the Overlord of the New Orleans Institute of Wrestling faces back towards the camera that this footage is being recorded on.

The Priest: "New Orleans.."

The Priest: "RISE from the dead!"

It is at this moment that The Overlord is flanked by three staff members that had previously agreed to accompany him on this journey. Three staff members, and a wily referee.

Living DeadGirl: "Is that a bone in your pocket or are ya happy to see me?"

She giggles, no one else on the planet does.

Living DeadGirl: "Get it? Cuz you're all Voodoo-ey and stuff?"

*crickets, tumbleweed*

Living DeadGirl: "Whatever. [bleep] you guys.."

The Priest: "I appreciate your attempt at humor, DeadGirl.. I do.. but NOiW is no place for silly jokes."

Genocide: "Wow.. way to kill the mood skeleton man. By the way, why did you give HER the lead commentary job? Don't get me wrong I'll kill at color, like I do with everything, but it's the point here, Priest. The point!"

[To Be Continued]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum